A timber truss or steel purlin mounted roof anchor that is ideal for both residential and commercial applications. The 2101734 anchor provides an economical solution for fall protection during the initial construction stage as well as future roof access and maintenance. All of the 2101734 anchor components are manufactured from 316 grade stainless steel and is able to sustain a load of up to 15kN for single person use.
- Max span 280mm centre of purlin/ truss to roof surface.
- Durable corrosion resistant construction.
- Easy installation on timber trusses or steel purlins.
- Large anchorage eye making connection quick and simple for the user.
- Load distributing design protects roof and user.
- Complete kit with all assembly/installation components.
- Certified to AS/NZS 5532.
- Suitable for abseil and fall arrest applications.