Providing continuous attachment and full pass through design, the innovative traveller simply glides through the intermediate anchors ensuring no disconnected is required.
Wall and Floor Applications
- Designed for use on modern building projects, refurbishments and industrial safety applications.
- Can be fitted to steel beams, concrete and brickwork.
- Suitable for use on older roof constructions in conjunction with fabricated anchor posts.
- Minimal moving parts and high-grade materials ensure long life expectancy, low cost of ownership that add up to a sound investment.
- Targeted to meet the needs of transport and industrial applications.
- Specifically designed for work at height on trains, trucks, aircraft, crane walkways, loading bays and in the entertainment and stadium industry.
- Supports heavy fall arrest, self-retracting lifelines and controlled rate descent devices up to 33.1 lbs - ensuring free and unhindered movement for workers when carrying out work at height.
- Allows up to 200 ft. single span for one user and up to 100 ft. single span for multiple users.