SafetyLink’s patented surface mounted FrogLink has set a new benchmark in the field of height safety. This revolutionary all in one unit has been designed to attach to all metal roof profiles with a single row of attachment holes. This unique configuration makes it a fast simple unit for installation, fall protection whilst working at heights.
Its low profile reflective design is a plus for any commercial or residential enterprise wanting to maintain an aesthetically pleasing façade.
The FrogLink can be fixed to a corrugated sheet metal, trimdek, kliplok and a multitude of other metal roof sheeting materials, can be used for domestic or commercial use.
The FrogLink doesn't just look good; its dynamic design reduces the load back onto the structure and person attached to the anchor. The FrogLink™ is rated to 15kN, tested and manufactured in accordance with Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1891.4 and European BS EN 795:2012, CEN/TS 16415:2013.
- Fast simple installation.
- 316 Stainless steel construction.
- Multi-directional fall protection.
- Designed to suit all roof profiles with a single row of attachment holes for the rivets.
- Install using 7 x 8mm bulbtite rivets, RV6605-9-6W (Drill Size 7.8-8.2mm, 27.7mm length, 1.0-9.5mm grip range, Aluminium).
- Single person energy absorbing anchor, rated at 15kN.
- Complies with: AS/NZS 1891.4, AS/NZS 5532-2013, EN 795:2012, CEN/TS 16415:2013, ANSI Z359.18 and OSHA1926.502.