VERTICAL & HORIZONTAL APPLICATIONS
The unique differentiation of the Taurus Universal Rail System is that one system can be used in both vertical and horizontal applications. Compatible with all ladder types and substructures, the rail system can fixed up, along and down various levels on a structure allowing the user to constantly remain connected.
Manoeuvrable rail connections and end seals can be very simply installed, and easily curve and bend elements optional adapt themselves perfectly to the actual constructional conditions.
CONSTANT CONNECTION & MOVABLE TRAVELLER
Like most rail and cable systems, the Taurus Universal Rail System allows users to move through the use of traveller (or mobile anchorage point). Connecting to the traveller via lanyard or fall-arrest device, users have the flexible to enjoy continuous hands-free connection allowing them to travel freely and complete works.
HANDS-FREE SYSTEM TRANSFER
The Taurus Gear module allows the free movement between three different horizontally fixed rail systems - think of a rotating platform for vehicles. The user simply moves the traveller into the Gear module before rotating the module to the line they wish to transfer too.
- Flexible rail system for any structural design in indoor and outdoor applications.
- Maximum freedom of movement along the entire length of rail with corresponding rail slider also suitable for abseiling work.
- Large fastening spacing possible on all surfaces.
- High-quality design, available in all colour versions.
- Various traveller types with ball bearings.
- The traveller blocks in all directions, traverses curves and bends, horizontally and vertically.
- EN 795:2012 Type D
- CEN/TS 16415:2013
- EN 353-1:2014